Thursday, March 18, 2010

My sweets







The other day I was able to spend some special time with my big three year old guy. He is quite a different person without his big brother. He'a so grown up when he is on his own. I guess he plays the baby card when Avery's around; he is still my baby after all.


We layed a beautiful quilt down on the grass that a dear friend made for us, and enjoyed the wonderful spring time weather all afternoon long. I listened to him tell tall tales like the one where his great grandfather fought a tiger and had a very long sword that could bring down the sun and the giant ate the tiger, and so on. He's got quite an imagination!


It's so good to slow it down. I vow to lay out our quilts more often and sit in the grass with bare feet and read slowly in the middle of the day.


Here's to slow days!



No comments:

Post a Comment