Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tis the season


Feeling the love this holiday season. New babies, lots of opportunities to snuggle and stay warm inside. Reading books together, knitting gifts and baking yummy holiday goodies are our main focus these days. I've also lightened my load a bit while I adjust to having three children, I've decided to send Avery two days a week to a friend who home schools other children along with her four kids. Avery loves it and it gives me time to do age appropriate activities with my almost three year old (although he will tell you for sure that he is going on 26). Life is good at the moment, I have these super love hormones to thank for that! New babies are good medicine, actually quite addictive! I'm so crazy in love I want to have 10 of them, luckily I have a sensible husband so that won't be happening.
I will be back posting here and there, taking it slow and easy until we get adjusted to this new life. Stay tuned...
Warmest holiday wishes to you and yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment